As a group, comment on the rhetorical devices that contribute to the purpose of this paragraph. Here are the google doc instructions:
Add, edit, or delete comments
To communicate with others about specific parts of a document, spreadsheet, or presentation, or to include notes about changes you’re making, you can insert a comment in your file.
Please note that even if you’re viewing or editing a file anonymously, comments that you add to the file will not be anonymous if you are signed into a Google Account.
Add a comment
- Open a document, spreadsheet, or presentation.
- Highlight information you’d like to comment on, like text, images, cells, or slides.
- Add a comment in one of the following ways:
- Click the Comment button in the toolbar.
- Go to the Insert menu > Comment.
- Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Alt + M (Cmd + Option + M on a Mac).
- Type your comment in the box that appears to the right of the file.
- Click Comment to save the comment.